The reservation policy of Govt. of Orissa and the Government approved procedure given in the brochure shall be strictly followed for allocation of seats.

Counseling shall be done for all seats of Government Engineering schools / polytechnic and also for 85% seats of private engineering school / polytechnic, subject to approval of Government. The rest 15 % seats shall be filled up as per the principle to be followed for JEE, admission. Admission is strictly based on the DET merit rank and choice of the candidate with respect to Institution and course given during the counseling subject to availability of seats .